Monday, July 15, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!



Hi! Welcome to my little crafting spot in the blogging world. After following (aka stalking) others in the papercrafting world, I decided to live BIG and join them. This will be an adventure for me! I am technology savvy, but not blog savvy! I am not nearly confident enough in this blogger area, but sassy enough to give it a whirl!  It will definitely be a learning experience for me! So, join a southern girl on this journey! Feel free to make constructive comments, laugh at my antics, and enjoy your visit!
 
 
Below, is the current Close to My Heart special for July. It is a great home decor project! At this price, it makes a fabulous gift idea. The kit comes with everything you need to complete this look....just add your own photos! This is a limited time offer...so hurry. Visit bmclane.ctmh.com to order yours today.
 
 



1 comment: