This is my first Blog Hop, so thanks for stopping by! For my project I decided to create a Teacher Thank You card with the new Chalk It Up paper using a Mojo Monday sketch.
I really love the way the owl turned out! I used our new ShinHan markers to color this sweet owl.
Close to My Heart products used exclusively in making this card. Here's a list of the products I used and the item number.
- Chalk It Up Paper Pack X7184B
- Chevron Embossing Folder Z1925
- Great Job! Stamp Set C1588
- Teacher Appreciation Stamp Set D1612
- Black Striped Twill Ribbon Z1988
- Teal Glitter Tape Z1918
- Picture My Life- Chalk It Up! Z2018
- ShinHan Markers: B68, BG61, GY234, BR9
- Cricut Artbooking Cartridge Z1906
- Bonding Memories Glue 1512
This is my first Blog Hop, so thanks for stopping by!I had a lot of fun creating this card! If you would like to learn more about Chalk It Up paper, stamps, Picture My Life or any of our products please contact me here.
Now, hop on over to Jen Patrick's site to see her fun creation!
August Stampers with an Attitude Chalk it Up Blog Hop List
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://
- Melissa Robinson ~ http://
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://
- Debbie Andrews ~ http://
- Fawn Carriker~http://
- Catherine Nowak~ http://catscrapbooking.com
- Di Crawford ~ http://
- Barbi Kelley ~ http://
- Belinda McLane - http://bbmclane.blogspot.com/
- Jen Patrick- http://
- Christy Geyer ~ http://
- Angela Garcia ~ http://
- Sue Latta ~ http://
- Denise Elliott ~ www.inspiredbyd.blogspot.com