Friday, August 1, 2014

New Annual Inspiration Idea Book is here!

Today the Close to My Heart Annual Inspiration book goes live to our customers! Our new product is beautiful and trendy! I love all the pretty papers, embellishments, ribbons, and....well, you get the picture!  I am so excited to share it with you. 

You can view it by clicking on the link below.  You can order STARTING TODAY with the exception of our new Cricut cartridge --- Artfully Sent.    The new cricut  cartridge will not available until September. I can't wait for you to check out all the new products.

Click Here to VIEW the Annual Inspirations







Our  idea book format has changed this year.  The Annual Inspiration idea book is now 8 1/2 x 11 size and  will come out only once a year.  It is jammed pack with new products and ideas to last a whole year! I LOVE this new book! I want you to have a copy of this beautiful book.  Here is how you can get your very  own copy-


  • Order the idea book and have it shipped to you.  I want you to have this beautiful book. 

So what are you waiting for? Go look at the beautiful products! Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment