Scaredy Cat - Stampers with an Attitude - September Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Team Blog Hop! We are glad that you have joined us! We will be featuring Close to My Heart's Scaredy Cat paper. If you you arrived here from Denise Elliott's Blog you are on the right track. Our blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all the way around. Just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants at the end of this post. So here we go!

This is my second Blog Hop, so I am still a "newbie"! Thank you for stopping by!

My Project: A Halloween Wreath- Trick or Treat!
Inspired by: Ain't She Crafty Blogger

Why a wreath? I decided to create a wreath because I wanted everyone to know how FABULOUS our CTMH papers are for creating anything! Our papers are NOT just for cards and layouts. 







The wreath looks so stinking cute hanging in our foyer!
If you'd like to create this wreath or use the Scaredy Cat papers for your projects, you can purchase them here

Now, hop on over to {Debbie's blog} to see more Scaredy Cat projects!



Comments

  1. WOW! that is so cool! I love it! Now I have to try it! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used a 10 inch foam wreath. The strips of paper were cut 1 1/2 inches wide and 12 inches long. I "dove tailed" the ends after all the paper strips were attached. Then embellish!

      Delete
  2. That is very cute! Love the variation on the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! it turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wreath is adorable...I think I might try it. - Fawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea! There's no end to the ideas you're going to inspire. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your wreath, Belinda! I wanted to make a comment on the BB's but there wasnt an option for that? I am now following you here!
    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, thank you. Heather! I did not post correctly on the BB....LOL! So, thank you for taking the time to come here and leave a comment. I haven't figured out how to edit on the BB, so that may be my last time posting there. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts