Out with the Old Year..Good-bye 2014. Hello 2015!

Hi! 2014 has been a busy year for me and my family! Wow! The year did go by super fast! The older I get the faster the years seem to go! The year brought lots of new and exciting changes for me...a few changes: relocating, settling in to a new place, new job, funerals, weddings, and so on....life happens! 2014 will soon be over and I am looking forward to 2015! 2015 is going to be the best year ever! Why? Because I will choose to believe that everyday will be a day for gratitude, happiness, and love!

I have noticed that a lot of folks are choosing to focus on one word as their mantra for the year. Have you seen this? For instance, I read that a blogger is focusing on "Giving". How awesome! Giving can be about so many things....giving of yourself to others, giving your time to causes you support, and so on. Giving can be a life altering event for so many, the giver and the receiver.

So, I am going to think about this "word" business....focusing on one word that will make a difference in my life....one word that will have a positive impact on my life and others. I will post my word the first week in January 2015! 2015, I am ready for a new year!

Will you join me in choosing and focusing on one action word for the new year?? Come on, you can do it!


Comments

Popular Posts