Thursday, January 15, 2015

Charmed I'm Sure --- CTMH Technique Blog Hop

Hi! A group of Close to My Heart consultants are featuring a CTMH Technique Blog Hop each month. Each month we focus on using CTMH products in our artwork.
If you arrived here from Judy Faye's Place, you are on the right track!

This month we are featuring "Charms". Charms are part of the CTMH Base and Bling collection.These charms can be used on our necklace but what else can they be used for? Well, check out this blog hop for more ways to use "Charms".

I have been wanting to try my hand at decorating a CTMH Display Tray. As I have already stated this week, I love the Heartstrings paper. So, I put the two together and came up with the following.




I used CTMH Base and Bling in the "Family" spot. That cute little dangling heart comes from the Base and Bling Collection. The other Base & Bling item I created was the "You and Me" charm at the bottom of the tray. Isn't it adorable? I am not sure I am finished with this project. It seems to need something else. I may have to add some additional embellishments.

Hmmmm...I guess I am going to have to make and use a light box for taking photos....The lighting doesn't do the project justice. I did leave some blank spots in the tray. That's where my photos will go. This is a wedding gift and I didn't want to ruin the surprise! hahaha

Thank you for stopping by to see my "Charmed" project!
You can order Close to My Heart products here.

Now hop over to Tmorrows Treasures to be "charmed" some more.

13 comments:

  1. Love the box. I will have to try to make one with the one I have gathering dust. Charms are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Mine was gathering dust too. It was time to use it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the charms with this project! Now you have inspired me to want to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY, VERY NICE! The dimension and texture is great! I, too, have yet to try one of these frames! The charm is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa. This was fun. I love using the charms for other items.

      Delete
  4. Love this! This gives me an idea for the box! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You've inspired me to try one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the charms! They really add some nice detail to your display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative to use the pendant on the display tray!! I'll have to remember that :) cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep wanting to make one of the display tray -- I love the charms in this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete