Sunday, February 8, 2015

February Stampers with an Attitude Spotlight on Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!
Today's post is part of the Stampers With An Attitude February Blog Hop. Our theme this month was to feature anything from the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book.

If you have arrived here from Wendy's blog you are on the right path. If this is your first blog hop, it's a circular path featuring a variety of CTMH artwork  if you follow the links.

My project is a single page layout. It features our Heartstrings paper and Picture My Life cards, random stamping, and a little chaos. LOL.

I found a sketch on Pinterest I wanted to try. Of course, I never follow the sketch exactly! My interpretation always has a mind of its own! Oh well! That's the FUN in creating! Plus, this type of layout is kind of out of my comfort zone. 




A close up of the pocket heart and PML tags.

I cut the 3-D heart with the Artiste Cartridge, laid it on the paper, and then started random stamping around it. I absolutely LOVE the doodle circles from Doodled Designs, and the Brushstrokes Stamp Sets! They were so fun to use! By using the coordinating ink colors from the Heartstrings Paper Pack I knew the colors would work perfectly. That's why I love Close to My Heart products! I used our PML Hearstrings cards to create the tags inside the heart. It is now ready for my Valentine babies' pictures. The Designed Decor Frame lets me display the layout for Valentine's Day, and then later add it to an album.

I used these products from the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book,

X7193B - Heartstrings Paper Packet
X7193C - Heartstrings Complements
A1170 - Doodled Designs Stamp Set
C1608 -Brushstrokes Stamp Set
M1053 -Sweeter With You Stamp Set
Z3046 - Picture My Life Heartstrings Scrapbooking Program
Z3038 - Stuck on You Puffies

And these products from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book
Z1790 - Artiste - Exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridge
Z2128 - Hollyhock Exclusive Ink
Z2195 - Lagoon Exclusive Ink
Z2105 - Black Exclusive Ink
Z2015- Black Designed Decor Shadow Box

If you haven't had a chance to view the SE1 just click here and you may view it online. Wow! There are lots of fun and creative items in this Idea Book. 
The Seasonal Expressions 1 is only available until March 30, 2015.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my project. Continue your HOP over to the fabulous Melinda's If You Bling It...blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love this and will definitely need to lift this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning piece of ART! Can't call it just a layout!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! I'm totally scraplifting this :)

    ReplyDelete