Sunday, March 8, 2015

March Stampers with an Attitude Show You Their Picture My Life Artwork Blog Hop

Happy March Everyone! 
So happy that Spring is on the way! I LOVE spring! A time for fresh new ideas!

My post today is a project for the Stampers With An Attitude March Blog Hop. Our challenge this month was to feature projects created with our Picture My Life Cards from Close To My Heart.

If you have arrived here from Sheila's Blog you are on the right path. If this is your first blog hop, it's a circular path featuring a variety of CTMH artwork  if you follow the links.

My project is a single page layout. It features our Heartstrings paper and Picture My Life cards, random stamping, and a little chaos. LOL.

My mission for this month's challenge was to keep it fast, easy, and simple. I used the Babycakes Picture My Life cards to create 4 easy-peasy cards.
It took approximately 30 minutes to create all four cards. 
I used one large PML card and two of the smaller cards per card, CTMH pop-up tape, and glue. The hardest part was selecting which PML cards to use. LOL. They are so cute and the variations are limitless! Really, it was so simple!



If you would like to see more CTMH Picture My Life cards follow this link


Thank you for stopping by and looking at my project. Now HOP  on over to the Jen's Blog to see her fabulous artwork!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! I know the most time consuming part of using PML cards is deciding which to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! I agree with you and the others who shared that the most timely part of this all is selecting the cards too use because they are all so great! Oh well...I guess we know where to buy more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! love the layered and elevated look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards. Love the ladybug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute Cards! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the kind remarks! PML cards are the way to go for quick cards!

    ReplyDelete