April's Stampers with An Attitude - Spring Has Sprung Blog Hop

Spring has finally arrived! Yippee!

My post today is a project for the Stampers With An Attitude April Blog Hop. Our challenge this month was to feature projects created with spring in mind. Of course, we used Close to My Heart Products! The best products ever!

If you have arrived here from Melissa Robinson's Blog you are on the right path. If this is your first blog hop, it's a circular path featuring a variety of CTMH artwork! Just long along by clicking on the links within the post. 

My projects: I decided to create two cards using our absolutely wonderful Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge. This cartridge makes creating a card fast and easy! This first card I created was a "welcome spring" card featuring our new Blossom paper.


Blossom Paper

The second card is a Mother's Day card featuring our Brushed paper! These two papers are fabulous for spring creations.
Brushed Paper

My red flower was handmade. I have had a fondness for fabric "yo yos" since I was a small child. I watched my grandmother make them and was fascinated! I am still fascinated my fabric "yo-yos". This card needed an embellishment so I created my own! The bling flower in the center is a retired CTMH embellishment. (I hoarded them. ;) hehe) The green ribbon is in our current product line.



If you would like to see more CTMH paper and specials follow this link


Thank you for stopping by and looking at my project. Now HOP  on over to the Denise Elliott's blog to see her fabulous spring artwork!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts