CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Call for BACK-UP


Welcome to the CTMH Technique Blog HOP!

Featuring: Call for BACK UP!
 featured on page 80 of the
 Close to My Idea 2014 Annual Inspirations Idea Book






If you arrived here from Tonya's Blog
you are on the right track!
Back Up...
Who doesn't need a little back up
...even in paper crafting?


The technique in the Annual CTMH Book demonstrates using our chevron punch. Well, I don't have the chevron punch! SHHHH..no grasping! So, I improvised and used one of our wonderful Cricut cartridges.

The idea behind this technique is to use a punch or cut out to create a design and then to back the cut out  or negative space with fabulous paper for a unique look.

I used the Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge to cut a 5 x &  "Thinking of You" card from our beautiful Blossoms Paper. Then I used a piece of solid Lagoon cardstock to "back-up" and fill the words in "Thinking of You". I like the contrast between the lagoon and Blossom's paper. I completed the card by adding a few embellishments and stamping the sentiments on the inside.





Close to My Heart Products Used:

X7196B  Blossom Paper Packet - Seasonal Expressions 2

Z3072    Blossom Assortment -  Seasonal Expressions 2
X7196C  Blossom Complements
C1524     Words of Comfort Stamp Set
Z3017      Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge


You can shop products on my Close to My Heart page here.

Thank you for stopping by to see my "Call for Back-Up" project! 


For more inspiration  hop over
 to  see the very creative project at
Debi's Blog

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! The inside of the card is as wonderful as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I find sympathy cards are hard to make. This is one that has a wonderful message and is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love th exit-put message backed with the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts