Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stampers with An Attitude June Blog Hop - Focus on Masculine Artwork

June Stampers with AN Attitude Blog HOP
Focus: Masculine Artwork

Our challenge this month was to feature projects created with a masculine flair. 
If you have arrived here from Melissa's Blog you are on the right path. If this is your first blog hop, it's a circular path featuring a variety of CTMH artwork! Just follow along by clicking on the links within the post. 

Some find it hard to create for the man. So, this blog hop should give you a variety of ideas with the man in mind. After all...Father's Day is this month.


My project: I created a Home Decor item for one of my sons. 
He is crazy about hunting for Native American artifacts. Arrowheads are among one his favorite finds. He includes his family on his adventures, and his children are learning where and what to look for to discover hidden and sometimes buried treasures.

So, I used our CTMH Jackson papers, the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, and the Glacier twine to design this project with my son's love of arrowheads as the focal point.




Products Used:




If you would like to see more CTMH paper and specials follow this link


Thank you for stopping by and looking at my project. Now HOP  on over to the Melinda's Blog to see her fabulous spring artwork!

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful, personal piece of artwork. You son is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! What a thoughtful gift for you son, I am sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - how cool and different is this?! I love when the Hops have projects in addition to cards and layouts :-) Good job!

    ReplyDelete