April Stampers with An Attitude Blog HOPOur challenge this month was to feature projects created with the Regatta paper pack.
If you have arrived here from Wendy's Blog you are on the right path. If this is your first blog hop, it's a circular path featuring a variety of CTMH artwork! Just follow along by clicking on the links within the post.
The Regatta papers are vibrant! I love the deep rich colors of sapphire and pomegranate. So I decided to create layouts that are picture ready for some upcoming water and kayaking fun.
- X7206B Regatta Paper Pack
- X7206C Regatta Complements
- D1684 Beach Days Stamp Set
- C1642 My Anchor Stamp Set
- Z2648 Sapphire Ink Pad
- Z2653 Pomegranate Ink Pad
- Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2, Pattern 10 and 14
If you would like to see more CTMH paper and specials follow this link.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my project. Now HOP on over to the Melinda's Blog to see her fabulous artwork!