Friday, April 15, 2016

Technique Blog Hop - Resisting Can Be Fun!

Welcome to the CTMH Technique Blog HOP!

Featuring: Resisting Can Be Fun!



This month we will showcase the Resist Embossing technique! 
It really is a lot of fun and the result is beautiful. 


If you arrived here from Cathy's Blog
you are on the right track!

I have been using our Regatta paper pack to create this month, and decided to use the leftovers to create a birthday card. The rose background is leftover from the Regatta kit. So love that Pomegranate red! The blue strip is the piece I embossed. I must confess....that I am unsure if this is a resist technique. (LOL. I think I was the only one resisting.) 

I used the Botanical Background Stamp set (D1645) to stamp and emboss the leaf pattern. 
Happy Birthday was stamped with CTMH Pomegranate ink and popped up to add dimension. This is a simple card, and was fast and easy to create.

If you are new to embossing or "resist embossing" give it a try! 




You can shop products on my Close to My Heart page here.

Thank you for stopping by. 


For more inspiration  hop over
 to  see the very creative project at
Michelle's Blog

4 comments: