CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Fabulous Foil

Welcome to the CTMH Technique Blog HOP!

Featuring: Fabulous Foil

Thank you for enjoying us! We are just a bunch of fun-loving, paper creating CTMH consultants that just want to share our love of CTMH products!
We are glad you dropped by!
This month our blog hop will showcase
Close to My Heart's new products - Silver and Gold Foil paper! 
This paper is high quality, thick, and absolutely gorgeous!!!!

If you arrived here from
 Debi McBain's Debi McBain's Blog
you are on the right track!

So let's get right to it! Here's my fun, foil creation!


I love this sparkly, shiny Thank You card. It has a fun, fall feel to it. 
Yup, I think autumn is in the air! 
All the following products were used to create my card. All products are current Close to My Heart products can be found on my site. 
  • Falling for You Paper 
  • Gold Foil Paper
  • New England Ivy Paper for card base
  • 2017 September Stamp of the Month - Feel So Blessed
  • Expresso Exclusive Ink Pad
  • New England Ivy Exclusive Ink Pad
  • Leaves Embossing Folder
  • Leaf Thin Cuts
  • Bonding Memories Dual Action Glue
  • 3-D Foam Tape
  • Twine from the Enchantment Ribbon Pack 

You can shop products on my Close to My Heart page here.

Thank you for stopping by. 

For more inspiration  hop over to  see the very creative project at Michelle's Blog

Comments

  1. Love your card. Especially the embossed and Thin cut foil leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love how you used the foil to accent the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I like the gold and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty pretty! 🏆🏆 and a lovely use for the Stamp of the Month set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! I really like the Thin Cuts with the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts